Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
🤣
Love it

I don't see anything so limited edition other than the interior colors and materials for the seats.

The rest is plain simple and nothing new.

I would've expected special limited edition wheels at the least. Special badging, different grill, maybe blacked out headlights interior, totally white /smoked taillights
Door projectors with the badge ... show me something limited
Yeah, I get it. There are definitely some special edition elements, namely the paint. These 22" rims look to be the blacked-out versions of the other 22" X7 rims--the 22" black wheels all of us have been wanting to get, but not previously available. But could be more "special", or limited edition.

I've never owned a matte paint car before, but do like the look. Quick research seems to indicate that PPF and ceramic is still possible. Would need to protect the paint, and yes, would require extra work.
I mean they toyed a bit with the colors.
Doesn't really qualify for limited edition in my book.

Blacked out 22" wheels. Anyone could've blacked out his similar wheels rendering it unlimited anymore. Paint *meh* individual that.
Not limited.
Limited in my book is something that's totally new and isn't similar to anything out there in total.

Take the BX7 wheels. Their exclusive to Alpina

What's exclusive to this shadow limited edition shape not just color variations. Granted the alcantara is one for the seats.but what else?