lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC
Sean, I was set on halogen replcement ION Yellow or some sort of white fog light bulbs, but now I may end up with Long's HID kit as long as it doesn't throw any sort of codes. That's my big worry, messing up the electrical system, I think that's a big weakspot for BMW, among other Euro brands!

So I'm still kind of undecided, pending the outcome of Longs testing. Whatever I get, I want it to help me in the fog, not be so bright so that the light beam just reflects off the fog back to me. I dont care if they match my headlights or rings. Any ideas?

Danny
Danny, if you want a nice foglight setup that should help you out during foggy conditions, I would say stick with OEM or maybe HID kit that puts out yellowish beam. Yellow supposed to work really nicely against fogs, but im not sure HID kits. They are so damn bright, which looks REALLY nice(like poldim's hid fog video), but like you said, it could reflect back. I still want to believe that the HID fogs do work better however. I currently have Luminics' JDM yellows. Color is beautiful, but honestly, its not as helpful as OEMs in foggy conditions.

If I had enough cash laying around later, I'll probably go for the HID kit.
For now, Im trying different bulbs just to match my PMBs.
Luminics' Titanium White bulbs supposed to be brighter than OEM bulbs, and puts out nice white/blue color that looks similar to hyperwhites. so thats what im going to try for now to see if it matches, and to see if it really is bright as they advertise. I say hold on to your decision until you see long finishes his stuff, and more people try different bulbs and post pics. I'll post some pics of mine when I get my titanium whites.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0