View Single Post
      11-02-2019, 12:15 PM   #1
Guards Red Car
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 xDrive40i

Wheel and Tire Insurance Cost

I would like to purchase Wheel and Tire Insurance for my X7 (Have NOT yet taken delivery)

It appears that BMW uses a company called Safe-Guard Products International for this coverage

Apparently, I cannot go directly to Safe-Guard to purchase this coverage....Can ANYONE advise what this product will cost me?

Is the cost negotiable - OR - can it be purchased at ANOTHER BMW dealer or insurance brokerage...?

I just want to be an educated consumer prior to signing on the dotted line upon picking my new BMW up at my dealer.

Thanks

BMW PROTECTION PRODUCTS
PEACE OF MIND FROM THE UNEXPECTED HAZARDS OF THE ROAD.
TIRE & WHEEL PROTECTION
Covers your tires and wheels in the event of damage from metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes, blowouts, etc.

Safe-Guard Products International

https://www.safe-guardproducts.com/

Our products are sold mainly through the business office at participating dealerships at the time of vehicle sale or lease. Some products are sold through the service drive. Please visit your local dealer to find out more.
Prices for ancillary protection products vary depending on make, model, mileage, etc. of the vehicle. Please contact your local dealer for specific pricing and eligibility.
Appreciate 0