View Single Post
      03-16-2015, 08:01 AM   #76
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Currently Individual is not taking any orders on the M3/4 because of the overwhelming demand of special requests. Right now they are 6 months out! The exterior and interior demand is unprecedented. Which is a clear representation that people want a unique car.

Even though a model is rare, there will be demand for special specs (if that model appeals to that buyer). The P GT4 will be way more rare than the M2 and Rennlist is bleeding for a PTS option... In conclusion, Individual is an extremely popular trend and customers have been willing to pay up to $7200 for colors, it's really up to how BMW markets the M2 and to whom are they selling to.

The option should be available.

Edit: I completely agree with you that the technicals are what's most important. Shit if it were 3100 lbs with an S55, it could only come in white for all I care.
They might be backed up, and no doubt that Individual has blown up with the F80/2, but I still think it's a drop in the bucket when you look at the total numbers. It's not like every other build thread on here is an Individual car, know what I mean? Sure, there are people like you that will spec a car exactly to your liking, with cost not being a huge factor, but I promise you are a minority. That's a very elite group right there

Having said that, I definitely wouldn't mind an M car in Daytona or Techno Violet. Or Inca Orange

... but I'll take LBB or AY haha
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1