Manxman1950
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonniefive View Post
The uk is fast becoming a left wing libtard shithole where freedom of speech is no longer available iff your white , threaten to behead , riot , rape or groom , that's fine but moan about immigration or anything we don't like , your racist .. Jeremy is one of us , just a normal bloke , sod the pc bullshit , I'm tired of this country its a shithole now , and before anyone says it no I can't leave because zionist have flooded europe and every other country to , I may go isreal the only country not flooding with immigrants ...
I am a big fan of TG and Clarkson and hate the encroachment of the PC mentality that stifles free expression, but I'm afraid your rant only provides ammunition for the anti TG brigade. I am a native Brit and I agree there are some issues to be worked out with the EU re immigration, but the remainder of your comment is almost beyond any sensible response - you are anti Zionist, but want to go to live in Israel?? Suggest you work out your racist jibes before you land yourself in big trouble.
2006 Z4M roadster. Interlagos Blue, black extended leather with carbon trim. Apex EC7 8.5/9.5 x 18 rims, Strong Strut brace, KW V3s with RE rear shock mounts, Vibra Tech and Rogue engine/transmission mounts, Stromung exhaust, CDV delete.
Appreciate 0