View Single Post
      09-29-2016, 09:48 AM   #29
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by antych View Post
I know the difference between skinny and cut/muscular. I was explaining to you what "skinny fat" means.

You're wrong about calorie restriction leading to less energy and muscle loss. It really depends how you do it. If you run on carbs, yes you will suffer if you restrict them. If you run on fat, you won't because you have so much of it stored around your body. High fat diet tends to preserve protein, so you will not lose muscle, even at a calorie deficit. You need to keep lifting, but the muscle loss from inactivity is much slower than most people think. It will happen much quicker through catabolism because of dieting on a carb rich diet.

I'm not saying he needs keto, I'm just saying it's the most efficient way. I can't trust you, because I've been going through this twice as long as you did and I know the science, where you don't. I used to bulk up and cut the old school way, and I got a lot leaner a lot quicker after attempting the same with keto.

There is a difference, true. But the difference is between ignorance and knowledge.

We get it. Keto is the only way to do anything...

Appreciate 0