04-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #5
BavFan_08
Dreamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 E88 6MT | Ret '08 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallysport View Post
Has anyone here bought a used 2012 or 2013?

I sold my 1 series back to BMW last year when I purchased a house and bought a fusion (oh what a mistake that was!). Ford has had my car for 8 weeks out of the 10 months Ive owned it for the same problem each time. Sick of having a POS car that breaks all the time and want to go back to something fun.

Once I get it back Im debating on trading it in for a 3 series sedan. I love the look of the new ones. Although I'd prefer a coupe, price and the convenience of a sedan makes more sense at this time.

The other thing I was considering was selling the fusion private and leasing since I can write off some of the payments as Im self employed. About 50/50 driving for work and personal use. But I think I'd rather a CPO with the 6yr warranty and have ownership over something.

My 1 series is back up for sale here in St Catharines at Performance Auto. I asked them about purchasing again and they refused to haggle and told me I could have it back if I paid $4k over what I sold it back to them for. Not impressed with their service.

Has anyone here bought a CPO 2012 or 13? Is there anything I should be looking out for? And do the dealers haggle much on the price?
Just watch out for the models that had the heated seats deleted...
Appreciate 0