View Single Post
      03-14-2014, 08:17 AM   #1
pepper1
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335 IS

2013 335is to...

M4. Thinking about a M4 but having difficulty with dealer. This a dealership that I purchased a 330, M3 and 650 basicaly at MRSP. When I decided to get the 335is I have now I went to them for the car which they had. I asked that since I have been a long time customer buying cars from them that I would like to have some consideration on price. I found the exact same car at another dealership for $500 over invoice and asked them to match that price and I would buy it. The reply was that our dealership does not do that. So I said "Is this how you treat long time loyal buyers at your dealership?" So I ended up getting it from another dealership. The CA know I did this as I told him and get my car serviced there. So now I get a call from the CA asking me about the M4 and said that I was most likely going to get one. He said that they would be glad to work with me and I would be first on list. I said that after our recent history of multiple purchases and not coming to the table on the 335is that it was highly unlikey unless I get some consideration on the price. Reply "Our dealership doesn't do that." Yes I know discounts off the M4 won't be there but thought it was gutsy to for him to do this. I will end up getting one from another dealership. So much for customer loyalty from that dealership. Sorry for length but thought I'd share this BMW dealer "experience".
Appreciate 0