View Single Post
      03-04-2023, 08:28 AM   #78
Saejin
Captain
Rep
Drives: None

I’ll jump in here having owned a 2021 M50i and now own a 2023 M60i. Had a brief affair with an Audi SQ5 in between.

Looks - I like it and that’s all that matters. I haven’t actually seen another LCI on the road yet so don’t know what it looks like in that perspective.

Everything else - it’s pretty much the same, but more refined, and less distracting to drive. I’m really starting to love the fact there are less buttons. I can basically get in and drive without having to adjust any of the climate controls which was always a thing to do in the pre-LCI. Now when it’s cold out the seat and steering wheel heaters are on automatically, then turn off when it warms up, the air temp is warmer initially, then adjusts.
Radio and entertainment all controlled via steering wheel now.

Just don’t get why everyone seems to hate the lack of buttons. It’s not perfect, but BMW is trying to get it to where you don’t have to mess with the settings to be comfortable. Isn’t that the epitome of luxury, to get in and the car just knows how everything should be set and let’s you relax.

The only reason I touch the screen now is due to Apple CarPlay.
Appreciate 2