View Single Post
      10-15-2021, 04:50 PM   #28
bradythedog12
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i, 2014 X6 50i

Ok. I got some new headphones a few weeks ago (the new Sony WF-1000XM4) and it came with a free trial of either Deezer or Tidal (or some other one that I can’t remember). I hadn’t bothered with it until today… after reading through the last few posts and the fact that I knew I was going to be in the car for a couple hours of driving today. So I downloaded Tidal.

WOW!! I have the B&W and it sounds pretty darn good with Spotify and SiriusXM but, as stated, a great streaming service like Tidal takes it to a whole other level. I couldn’t believe it. Jammed the Rival Sons Feral Roots album in Master format and was blown away. Then for fun I took on Ratt’s Invasion of Your Privacy (Master) and that was great too. I bring the Ratt up because crap recordings it the 80’s generally sucked so it was great to hear it in this quality!!

As most have said but most recently jmciver, “ If you spent the money on the B&W system (or HK with upgraded Bavsound speakers & subs like I did), you are doing yourself and your system a disservice by not putting high quality sound through the system.”

Thanks guys!! Have a great weekend!!
Appreciate 1
jmciver1842.50