EfEightyM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPerformance211
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Please read what you just wrote. Tons of GT3RS and 918 OWNERS. That means they have both. They didn't want a manual GT3RS and instead bought a GT4, and if one or two did, they settled like crazy. Fkn Porsche fanboys try to justify a non manual GT3RS with the GT4 like it's all good now because the GT4 exists.

Lol which prior posts?
....that's a first. ME (the one who rags on Porsche fanbois more than anyone on this very forum) being a Porsche fanboi myself. Now that is funny.

Please try to follow along and read my comment in context. I never suggested that a GT3RS buyer "settled" for a GT4. You said what GT3RS owner wants a GT4......and the answer is there are many. There are many GT3RS (talking 997 variant) that bought a GT4 and quite a few 918 owners as well. You made it sound as if its beneath a GT3 owner to want/buy a GT4. That is what I am commenting on. Hence, my comment on speed isn't everything and how the 918 owner adores his Spyder.

I personally don't understand why Porsche did not make the GT3 and/or the GT3RS with a manual. Purist want them even though the PDK is certainly quicker around a track.
This is true. MANY 918 spyder owners ended up with GT3 RS', GT4s and Boxster spyders and the ones I know have not said anything but rave about the GT4 and boxster spyder.
Appreciate 0