Enthusiast
Rep
Drives:

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fshowcars View Post
whats goin on?

where are you getting the work done and what performance mods?

My 1 goes in tomorrow at P&W for the Dinan chip... i'm pumped.

I'd be willing to hang out...
jkp1187 Wow...times sure have changed when the kids at Dear Old State tool around in Bimmers. (When I was your age, we had to deal with '80s - '90s econoboxes, and we LIKED it!) I expect to see a picture of your 135i in front of the Lion Shrine, Beaver Stadium, and the Creamery as soon as classes begin.

Kokanator135 I'm also down for any gtg. Let me know.

No performance mods here. Too scared to do it out of warranty.

fshow, you finally passed break-in!!

fshowcars - I'm getting the work done right at the dealership, it gets the work done as soon as it gets delivered...I got the 18 inch BMW Performance Wheels and the BMW Performance exhaust. So when I pick it up and drive it the first day the work will already be done. I was thinking of that Dinan chip for next year, I might put in the BMS Dual Intake also while its in the shop

jkp1187 - I actually am at Penn State Behrend, but I could definitely take a picture of all that once I get upto a football game, ya I know it was a really generous gift from my dad

Kokanator135 - I'm not completely sure about this but I think BMW is doing something like Mini Cooper does with Cooper Works, that the new BMW Performance Parts are actually now not voiding any warranties, thats why my dad and I chose those parts out of all the others, but I would ask the dealership before doing that though
Appreciate 0