Quote:
Originally Posted by WaleeF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThe_RemedyXx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaleeF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThe_RemedyXx View Post
Enable Active Sound Design within the app. If you disable it, burbles will be disabled as well. Go yo Diagnostics>Enable Active Sound Design.
Active sound design is just sound playing through the speakers...correct me if I'm wrong?
Straight from the app. Not sure what the correlation is but I am not a programmer.
It's actually sounds coming from the speakers, pretty sure most people disable it
Bud I'm telling you, it happened to me. I disabled ASD from within the app, flashed, burbles gone. Emailed PTF and they advised me to enable ASD. Did that, flashed, burbles back. Not the stupid sounds from speakers within cabin, actual physical burbles from exhaust.
I understand what you're saying. It's just not making sense to me. Even though it says it in the app..
Unless BM3 has a different definition of ASD and maybe disabling ASD through BM3 messes with the overrun which causes the burbles to be gone
I hear you man. It didn't make sense to me either 😂