View Single Post
      05-24-2008, 06:55 AM   #12
imported_Dodgy
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: SG 135i 6M

Mine is SGM, Black Boston and Aluminium.

Love it. Timeless. Classic. Have seen the coral in person and I DO NOT LIKE IT. Each to his own, but it's not a deep enough red for my liking. Also, I don't think I like the "patchwork" effect you get when you order the coral red.

Because I went black leather, the aluminium breaks the whole thing up very nicely.

Understand the concern with heat, but tinted windows and a reflective sunshade should solve a large part of that.

Never had a "light" leather interior, but pictures of the gray leather do set off the graphite exterior nicely.

As for the Monaco, I agree it is a great colour. Got told AFTER my order that it was available waaay down south. Otherwise, I would have faced the same dilemma.

I am REALLY happy with the SGM.

Your last line about Monaco/Lemon being your favourite combo probably sums it up. If that's what you like best, do it. Never mind if you've had a blue car for years. It's obviously what you like. There is no rule that says you have to change.

Photos to follow soonish. (depending on children)