View Single Post
      05-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #19
DylPickle85
Child of God
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgy View Post
Mine is SGM, Black Boston and Aluminium.

Love it. Timeless. Classic. Have seen the coral in person and I DO NOT LIKE IT. Each to his own, but it's not a deep enough red for my liking. Also, I don't think I like the "patchwork" effect you get when you order the coral red.

Because I went black leather, the aluminium breaks the whole thing up very nicely.

Understand the concern with heat, but tinted windows and a reflective sunshade should solve a large part of that.

Never had a "light" leather interior, but pictures of the gray leather do set off the graphite exterior nicely.

As for the Monaco, I agree it is a great colour. Got told AFTER my order that it was available waaay down south. Otherwise, I would have faced the same dilemma.

I am REALLY happy with the SGM.

Your last line about Monaco/Lemon being your favourite combo probably sums it up. If that's what you like best, do it. Never mind if you've had a blue car for years. It's obviously what you like. There is no rule that says you have to change.

Photos to follow soonish. (depending on children)
Totally agree with you regarding the Red Coral...the color is not red enough and on the edge of a tint of "brown".

Good point regarding the tint and reflective sunshade...I'm curious if the tint would absorb more heat into the car though?

Great point regarding the Monaco...too me, it's the greatest color scheme in a complimentary sense, but not my favorite exterior color (SGM is my favorite, but isn't the easiest to pair up with interior).
Appreciate 0