View Single Post
      01-14-2006, 04:57 PM   #21
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

The Cayman is most def. worth the money, I went to the show last night and they had a red one availble for seating, I was oogling the car so much that I never bothered to look at the sticker right in front of me. It has plenty of head room, I'd need the sports seats for sure to allow more room for my legs. The exterior design is bar none, even better looking than a AM V8 Vantage IMHO. From what I've heard the performance is at the same level of being in a class by itself. I've driven a Tip S Boxster S(987)- totally fun car to drive if a little slow, the Cayman can do nothing more than only improve upon the Boxster S's performance.. and it appears the cars are in two totally different leagues(from a performance stand point). I've been a Porsche fan since I was in diapers, and this car is really and truly the icing on the cake for me.

As a side note: In a time now where car makers are using revolutionary approaches to their design philosiphies, Porsche is simply doing what it does best; powerful, purposeful, and above all, calssic Porsche design. Major props to them for sticking to what they know.
Appreciate 0