View Single Post
      09-05-2014, 11:23 PM   #21
BigMacSmallFries
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 M5C 911 Turbo F430 GT3 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
The KW H.A.S. kit is designed with the adaptive suspension in mind. The end user will retain functionality of EDC. As for the feel, the KW H.A.S. kit uses a progressive rate spring so the end result will be similar to factory.
Hey, not sure what specs are out for these springs but do you have any info regarding the design? I installed Dinan springs on my E92 M3 previously because they utilized the same design as the stock springs but 10% stiffer along with different perches and bumpstops. I want to get springs that work with the dampers currently installed and function well with the car's suspension. The Eibach springs are the worst of all in this regard.

Are these KW springs similar to OEM springs in design just stiffer? And do we have the spring rate available? I'm wondering whether I should wait for the Dinan ones which are engineered perfectly for the F8x M3 or whether there is a substitute that copies the oem BMW springs with JUST a difference in spring rate. Not much info out there.
Appreciate 0