View Single Post
      03-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #20
billspreston
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineo77 View Post
At the moment i am finishing my stereo install, switching out my old PPI amps for a zapco dc 650.6 and retrofitting a usb/ipod adapter under the armrest

Performance mods...planning on some Catted DP's this summer. Possible wheels, but i am still really liking my stock setup

Cosmetic mods...working on a simple customized OEM diffuser which should be done by friday. Just painting in black and cutting out the center and putting mesh inside. Been debating sideskirts vs. 2009 mirror swap (to be honest the mirrors dont bother me at all) vs. painting the roof black. (not interested in the vinyl mod cause up close you can tell, esp around the sunroof on the ones i have seen). Hoping to see somebody with a TiAg with a painted roof to get an idea. I suck at paintshop so i dont know how to do that on my computer.

thanks for the comments...i am very happy with the KW's.
Sounds good dude, I would definitely do some wheels. The 261s are nice, but nothing amazing. I think it's a must now that you have the V2s and a great opportunity to get rid of the terrible RFTs if you haven't already done so. You should post some more angles of the new look on the V2s for us to see.

Interested to see your custom diffuser come to life, be sure and post pictures when its ready. The 2010 mirrors don't bother me at all either man. I thought they would, but in person they are fine. Performance skirts would be hot. I would like to get a set myself. Painting the roof would freak me out, but I saw a photo of an AW with a black roof and it looked pretty nice.

Stereo = weight Stiffen up those nice new rear coils
Appreciate 0