Thread: mod questions
View Single Post
      04-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #6
wassy4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i

$2k is expensive for a catback but it is worth it if you want sound over power! My advice would be to wait for a sale from one of the vendors so that you can save a couple hundred bucks. I personally went with the AWE Tuning exhaust and it's the perfect amount of loudness for a daily driver.

I haven't put downpipes on my car as of yet so I couldn't tell you how much louder the sound increase is but in videos they sound slightly louder than stock and burble a bit louder. Videos don't represent sound that well though haha. Catless downpipes also smell, I don't mind it but many people do.

Another option is to have a shop cut/fab your exhaust. Will be cheaper than catback and depending on what you do, also cheaper than downpipes.

As for suspension, from what I've been told, coilovers are the way to go.

Previous - 2016 340i M-Sport | AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust w/ Non-Resonated Performance Mid Pipe | Agency Power Intake | Active Autowerke Activ-8 | VRSF Catless Downpipe
Appreciate 0