View Single Post
      03-22-2024, 12:43 PM   #332
///MPhatic
The Seeker
Rep
Drives: OG M2 • Exige

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
I didn't want to settle either which is why it took so long to find the right car. You'll commonly see people on Fchat that said it took them 1-2 years to find the right car. One of the best ways to find what you're after is posting a WTB listing on Fchat or the 458 owners group on FB with what you're looking for, people may own or know of off-market cars that match.
I never really look until I'm ready to buy something. I have to think about it more, and for sure drive a 458 before I get serious.

Quote:
If your cars are paid off and you have $130k in actual equity that is huge.
I'm pretty sure I can get that out of them, and they are long since paid off. I hate interest, so I piss and moan any time I have to get a loan for anything, then hustle my ass off until it's paid off. I'm still mad about the $900 in interest I paid on the M2.

Quote:
You will never regret buying a Ferrari even if only owning it for a few months or a year as long as you can afford it. They are amazing cars to drive, a Porsche or BMW will never give you the same experience. Loved the E92 M3, have loved every 911 I've had, but they're not even in the same league when it comes to the feel and excitement of driving a Ferrari.
I'm going to agree that nothing else gives that Ferrari feel, but I'm not sure the experience beats the combination of the Exige/M2 to the level of the difference in price.

I'll have to do a more detailed study on it.
Appreciate 0