View Single Post
      08-31-2022, 12:14 PM   #15
thenew3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7, 2016 X3, 2021 MME

I have had a number of BMW's over the last 25+ years and never found the AC to be inadequate. Including my 7 years in Texas where the summers were over 100 degrees daily. It cools down quick and often I have to turn the temp up because my passengers are complaining it's too cold.

While I don't have a 2023 X7, the AC in my 2020 X7 is quite cold. We've spent weeks on road trips in 100+ degree weather and not once did anyone in the car complain about the AC being not cold enough. Usually it's the opposite. We're doing another trip this weekend and the forecast is 110 degrees where we're going.

I do have ceramic tint on all glass in the car. I find that helps a great deal in keeping the interior cool.

We live in a very mild climate, summer day time temps are mostly in the 60-70's so family is used to lower temp. Plus my youngest son has a heat allergy where if he stays in a place that's more than 80-85 degrees for a few minutes, he starts to swell up and get rashes everywhere. So even being used to lower temps, they still complain that the AC is too cold in both my X7 and the wife's X3. They usually keep a sweater or blanket in the car, even during the summer.
Appreciate 0