gmag
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmag View Post
Here's the new Amarone Brown full merino leather interior IRL in a LCI 2020 BMW M760i. Personally, I love it. It's not too bright yet it's not dull; BMW have executed it with just the right balance to communicate luxury with elegance.

Thanks for that. Not a fan of the reviewer, but the leather looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmag View Post
Here's the new Amarone Brown full merino leather interior IRL in a LCI 2020 BMW M760i. Personally, I love it. It's not too bright yet it's not dull; BMW have executed it with just the right balance to communicate luxury with elegance.

Thanks for that. Not a fan of the reviewer, but the leather looks good.
The Amarone brown full merino leather interior is executed differently in the X7 compared to the LCI 2020 BMW 7 series. In the X7 the leather on the seats is two tone (Amarone/Black) whereas in the 2020 7 series the leather on the seats is one solid color (Amarone brown).

IMHO I think the execution on the 2020 7 series is much more cohesive, classy & upscale looking than the two tone execution on the X7.

Also the Amarone leather on the X7 looks more "reddish-purplish" to me than the Amarone leather on the 2020 7 series. Maybe that's why BMW refers to it as just Amarone on the X7 but Amarone Brown on the 2020 7 series.

This would not be surprising because the tratufo leather on the 7 series has a completely different tone compared to the tratufo leather on the X7 & X5. The tratufo on the 7 series is a darker shade of brown whereas the tratufo on the X7 & X5 is a much lighter shade of brown (almost "orangey"). I personally prefer the tratufo on the X7 & X5.
Appreciate 0