Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
SO.... if I understand correctly, you want a higher frame rate (seems like a good reason), and max image quality - that points to a full frame sensor.

As far as AF metering modes, I'm not sure I understand - do you mean program modes? You'll see fewer, not more, as you get into better cameras. I don't even know how to use these on my camera!

I didn't know the XT will only do +/- 2 stops. That's pretty weak in my book. You don't need this feature for HDR, but I do agree it makes it easier!

Sounds to me like you need the 5D. I don't beleive the 40D is full frame? I currently shoot w/ a D200 (Nikon) and won't be upgrading until they get something along the lines of a D3x - something full frame, with a sensor approaching 20MP.
LOL not more metering modes as in "sports" "port" ect ... as in more AF points and like more metering modes (spot metering ect.)

Really I wish Canon made a 40D with a full frame sensor and thats what I would get for sure (I guess they do ... its called the 1D Mark III ..lol) but something in the 5D budget range.
________
MAZDA MILLENIA PICTURE
________
Hooker
________
Home made vaporizer
________
TorrieLynn live
________
Huge Tits live

Last edited by Vegas_Sirk; 09-19-2011 at 11:18 AM..
Appreciate 0