Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Here is the extent of the damage that caused my 2200km old P-Zero RFTs to collapse after 8km. I am going to eventually have to hear a rational justification from Pirelli (and from BMW, for that matter) about their claims ...
BMW goes off what Pirelli says; run flats don't always work and I'm not a fan either.
And yet the justification by BMW for no spare available is "you don't need it, you have run flats". Not letting them off the hook with that.
the spare tire isn't anything glamorous and you can buy it, look up the P/B's needed and viola. I'm not defending them at all, there's simply more to the story than blaming X or Y
No, spare tire is not available for purchase in Canada. I demanded to order it prior to pickup and was told can't be done.

This is literally the response from my SA:

Quote:
Unfortunately we do not have a spare tire kit option available for you at this time. I have spoken to parts (and shared your forum post) but that isn't available here in Canada at the moment. My parts manager has made numerous previous inquiries regarding the same and we can update you when something becomes available. However, if I am understanding your use case correctly, I don't think you would want to be towing on a spare/space saver tire anyways. I would argue you are better off on a flat full size run flat.