Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 x7 M50i

Garage List
2016 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooed View Post
I had called the Genius line to ask some questions and they mentioned there was a service bulletin related to an engine management software update (and I'm hoping those 3 new apps finally show up). I scheduled an appointment this past Monday and the scheduler said they now had an X7 in the fleet and would hold it for me.

My X7 loaner vehicle is a 50i which had "only" been driven 121 miles (the previous driver was the service manager).

I was surprised it wasn't the 40i, since they only ever had 740 loaners and no 750's.

Anyone else getting X7 loaners?
I was pleasantly surprised today when they sent me someone to swap out the x5 loaner I was driving for an x7 loaner my local dealership has in its fleet. Pretty sweet one too! 40i, but m sport. Its honestly a smart thing to do because I was pretty underwhelmed with the x5 in terms of the way it drove and questioned if the x7 would be worth the extra money. I drove it once and realized how much more fun these cars are with the msport package and now I feel better about the M50i I was considering placing an order for.
Appreciate 1
Wild Blue3683.50