Quote:
Originally Posted by K1984tx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrahizzle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1984tx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by makers46 View Post
Has anyone raised this issue with BMW service ?
So I didn't raise the issue with BMW Service but my 2023 X7 picked up a giant nail and I took it in for the tire to be replaced, and they said there was a recall for the headlights and a software update. I got the car back this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to see that iDrive 8 is now running firmware version 07/2022.59 (if I remember correctly) AND whatever they did ENABLED the anti-dazzle feature of the headlights and it was selectively turning on/off different beams of lights while driving on the highway in the middle of San Antonio with plenty of traffic around me.

The low beam pattern still funny but clearly BMW is doing some updates to the headlights via new software, albeit slowly.

BMW announced a new OTA update on Oct 11th but my car hadn't received it yet and got it while being serviced.
Can you confirm this with a video?
Since I am being called out for possibly stirring the pot, I'll take a video of it so y'all can see. I'll try and get one tonight. While the particular stretch of road where I notice it activates the most, and is most visible for viewers, isn't on any planned routes I had for tonight, I know of a few other roads where it kicks on every time I drive them at night.

I hadn't opened the Bimmerpost app in a bit so sorry it took me so long to read this.
Thanks I appreciate you taking the time to make a video
Appreciate 0