GhostOne_322
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 G80 M3 CS (BSM/Red/Gold)

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabineBimmer View Post
"A state of the art performance powertrain spawns the powerful and confident character of the new BMW ALPINA XB7, with linear and responsive power delivery across the entire engine speed range. The engine has been carefully calibrated to reflect the superior driving experience that has been signature to the most-powerful ALPINA models throughout the company's 55- year history. The engines character is best described as early, torque-filled urgency followed by a surge of mid-range power and a hard charge to redline."

And... it's going to need each and every bit of that powertrain if the curb weight is approx. 200-400 lbs heavier than a Ford Expedition.

Also, in no way are these things "sporty." They should be called luxury utility vehicles... LUVs... Would hate to to be tasked with marketing that acronym! Lol
I have a 20 M5C and the Mrs has an 20 X7 4.0i M Sport. I drive her car enough to have pushed it a bit in Sport Mode. The X7 is sportier than you think and I'm coming from a 17 F85 (Dinan everything) and currently in the M5C.

This Alpina XB7 will set the benchmark for the full size sports luxury SUV market!
Appreciate 1
nathanm4683.00