Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagasaurus-R3X View Post
Lots of ways to do it. Dinan springs and bump stocks for 1" all around, K&W variant for a minimum of 1.7" up to 0.98" drop, or H&R for a 1.3" drop. There have been a few topics on it so far through the threads. You can search the manufacturers through the search bar at the top to see some reviews.

In regards to should you? I mean really it's up to you. Go low or no is the question. I remember when I had a 2.5" lowered Lexus IS. It was definitely better looking close to the ground but you have to be ok with not have a perfect front bumper and taking every bump in the road seriously. I've thought about Dinan for my M340i, they keep warranty but only give a super small drop. The H&Rs are at least 1.3, which will actually try to even cover those top treads from sticking out. K&W though is probably the best in the market. $2k for some K&Ws might be nearly 3/4 of a grand more than what you should be paying but they are a great manufacturer. Besides that nothing else on the market worth noting now. I would go with the K&Ws and probably go max height.
It's not that black and white. Having Xdrive and Adaptive suspension greatly reduces your choices, like to zero.
https://www.kwsuspensions.net/produc...8ccm_u4C5ACOBx*HOWcP6h3ASag~~/56/Street_Performance/152200DM

??
Appreciate 0