08-29-2020, 04:20 PM   #11
TheDudeMan
First Lieutenant
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 20' 330i & RX 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Sorry I misunderstood your comment! I know see you're probs more well versed than I am lol

Reason I haven't considered coilovers yet is bc mine is leased so it's good to know they're easy to uninstall if needed. My F30 335 was bought w them recently installed and sold them with them installed
Totally understand. I'm in the same boat as you are. I leased my 330i - probably and want to lower it but cannot decide which method. I'm wondering if I can get a set of Dinian spings(when they come out) and just leave them in when I return the car. My thoughts are, that if BMW sells and vouches for the product, why would they care if I install them on a leased car. It can add value down the line during the resale, but who knows.

The way I rationalize mods on a lease is if you can do the work your self, which I always try, their's minimal cost out of pocket within the lease period. It's similar to the lease lol. You only pay depreciation on coilovers since you'll be reselling them when they are removed. Yes, your lobor is time/money, but if it's a hobby/passion, who cares.

Coilover wise, I was thinking of going with a set of Bilstien Evo S early next year. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bsn-47-300118
Appreciate 0