12-06-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Carbonic
Private
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 135iM

Garage List
2008 135i Coupe  [0.00]
BMW SA have just developed a car for the SAPS, 1st samples being 335-based. The cars don't have any performance mods (wouldn't be allowed because of warranty issues), but do have M-Sport spec (18 inch wheels, sports suspension, etc) as standard. The cars are heavily kitted out with hi-tech gadgetry (7 cameras, licence plate recognition systems, tracking system, video recording, tablet PC etc, and have a dual battery setup to handle the additional electrical load. The extra mass of the kit, plus a light bar and a pair of robust Law Enforcers would only serve to slow the car down a bit, but the 335i is more than up to the challenge. It would have to be something pretty darn quick which would try and outrun one of these babies...

Unfortunately I can't tell you anything about the pop-up machine guns, flame flowers or electro-magnetic pulse devices, or I'd have to kill you all, and there are a lot of readers on this Forum
2008 Alpine White 135iM, High gloss black / satin chrome trim, Xenon lights, Hi-Fi sound, ext. lighting package, BMW Performance wheels, side skirts, pedals, gear knob, exhaust, high gloss black grills, carbon mirrors, carbon decklid spoiler, 35% security laminate, Tii graphics
Appreciate 0