View Single Post
      05-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #2
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I lived on South Beach for a few years before moving more north to Palm Beach county. Having never lived in a cold area I don't know how people can do it. I visit Boston occasionally and last time was during Christmas. People were telling us how lucky we were that the weather had been so good during our stay compared to other years. We were dying it was so freaking cold.

Anyways as for specific tips I'm not sure. Speaking spanish is definitely a plus. I have been told by others they felt like everything was in Spanish and they would go to places and no one would speak English. However being Cuban and speaking Spanish I may not be very cognizant of that issue.

Honestly now days I try not to head to Miami much it's just too crowded for me. Traffic is crazy, people are crazy and it feels like everywhere I go there's a line. Weather right now is getting bad (hot & humid) but honestly we have had a good run this year of I would say at least 6-7 months of awesome top down weather. I can't think of anywhere else I would want to live (for more than a month or so).
Appreciate 0