hamzag20
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i, BMW G30 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
To those running the M cluster on their 330is.

Can you see the gear indicator in S? I can't see it when I put the shifter in S. I can see it when it's in D, P, R, N. I can see only numbers when I'm in M (1, 2, 3 etc). But in S, it's blank. Is it the same for everyone else?
Also running the M cluster. I can't see the drive mode information and also 'S' doesn't show when putting the shifter into 'S', as well.

With the Alpina cluster, I have a problem where the speedometer is not calibrated with the actual speed! It's usually displaying speeds way in excess of my current GPS/actual vehicle speed.

Sticking with the M cluster for now and using the lines on the speedometer to see what mode I'm in. I have to glance at the iDrive screen every once in a while to see if I'm in Eco Pro Indv. or Eco Pro Std. Same with Sport, Sport+ and Sport Indv.

Pressing the traction button at any time gives you a "MDM" mode on your dash though. I'm sure that adds like 500hp+
I also noticed that my car on the M cluster also goes to 8000 rpm and there's no redline which is kind of annoying.
Appreciate 0