Rep
Drives: '22 Tesla MY + '23 Tesla MY

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcarls View Post
It canÂ’t get here fast enough for me. Put on black grillz and you wonÂ’t even see them.
My wife just asked me over the weekend when am I going to replace my E70 which is almost at 200k km. I said I was waiting for the X7, but more and more it seems that I am going to keep my E70 and run it to the ground.

That thing is hideous, and the body look old like a knock off of the previous Mercedes GL class.
The BMW camo game cultivates haters that later swallow their tongues when the finished product comes to market.

Even products NOT camouflaged like the M4 666 wheels were vilified in these very forums only for bozos to say - oh now that I see them in person......

Since you've come out this strongly so soon, I already see you making a move within 16 months of X7 production.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcarls View Post
It canÂ’t get here fast enough for me. Put on black grillz and you wonÂ’t even see them.
My wife just asked me over the weekend when am I going to replace my E70 which is almost at 200k km. I said I was waiting for the X7, but more and more it seems that I am going to keep my E70 and run it to the ground.

That thing is hideous, and the body look old like a knock off of the previous Mercedes GL class.
The BMW camo game cultivates haters that later swallow their tongues when the finished product comes to market.

Even products NOT camouflaged like the M4 666 wheels were vilified in these very forums only for bozos to say - oh now that I see them in person......

Since you've come out this strongly so soon, I already see you making a move within 16 months of X7 production.
Doubt it, didn't like the F15 either, even less after I drove it.