View Single Post
      08-03-2019, 10:24 AM   #6
ToasterStroodle
Rep
Drives: '95 BMW 730iL E38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann33 View Post
There is a pricing thread up in the sticky section above. Some ppl are reporting 8-9% off msrp plus individual incentves (loyalty, CCA rebate, etc). You should follow that thread closely.

This is very much a YMMV situation and you will likely need to go to a dealer farther away to get the best pricing. That can come with a slightly diminished service level under some circumstances down the road. For instance, I didn't get the lowest price in a 3 hour radius, but my dealer will come 45 minutes to my house 1 way to pick up my car and bring me a loaner for the free oil changes. They even picked me up to drive me 2.5 hours to the PC in Greer. They wouldn't do either if I didn't buy from them. This has real value to me.
Thank you for your reply! I'll take a look at and monitor the pricing thread! With regards to the tires, we have a GLE that we have running performance summer tires all year round without issue, but, nonetheless, I'll definitely make sure to have another set of wheels and tires for the colder seasons this time round!

Last edited by ToasterStroodle; 08-03-2019 at 10:32 AM..
Appreciate 0