View Single Post
      08-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #11
CruiseControl
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7 40iM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToasterStroodle View Post
Thank you for your reply as well as the feedback on a few options/packages! Since this car will be used by all members of the family, my mother is adamant with the night vision pack so that's not going anywhere, haha! My dad is adamant with the captain chairs so that's staying too. Bowers is something I am adamant about so that's also staying, haha.

With regards to the assistance professional package, may I ask what exactly about it do you not like?

And, lastly, with regards to the laser lights, I added it to the options list in hopes that it can be added as a special order item. I reached out to dealers regarding the availability of it on the 40i trim as well as the possibility of special ordering them, and I'll post an update when I hear back from them (fingers crossed!)

I've also uploaded the latest 2020 model year ordering guide (7/30 edition) as well as the pricing guide (5/22 edition). Hopefully you'll find it useful!
Thanks for the updated 2020 guide! With regard to the assistance professional package, it appears to require more awareness then if you were driving yourself. Also you are trusting the car to do the right thing every time. I'm just not there yet with this technology. Here is the YouTube video:

Last edited by CruiseControl; 08-03-2019 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0