Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingInHot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerdoc2020 View Post
I'm located in Nebraska. My dealer had to call 7 other dealerships before one would trade them a 2020 X7 allocation and supposedly had to trade an X3 and an X5 allocation to get an X7. Regardless, it's all done and scheduled for production with ALL the features offered in 2020. Now the wait. I really think these will move faster than normal secondary to the factory wanting to tool up for 2021s.
Tell me about it!! My local dealers and dealers 1-2hrs away couldn't get an allocation. When I beat the streets and found an M50i allocation a couple states over the dealer wouldn't trade with anyone locally. He called it a "hot commodity". So he and I worked out a great deal and I am picking it up from them directly. Same as you I got every option they had. Now the wait begins. Let's hope this ends well for both of us brother

Special thanks to Skyrider who gave me a great contact who also tried his best to find one.
Thanks ComingInHot. Happy to help. If anyone else needs a good dealer contact, I have 2 great SAs in the DC/Baltimore area that will go out of their way to take care of you and get you a good deal.
Appreciate 0