View Single Post
      01-09-2020, 05:51 AM   #8
MGDisco
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

Hey there!

Since receiving our car in September (here in the UK), have been checking once every few weeks to see if there is any software updates without having to go to the dealer, with no joy in either the app or in the vehicle.

But this morning, a notification popped up on the phone that there is an upgrade for our vehicle - total shock!

The update is taking it to 07/2019.75, which from the other threads on the latest versions, is still a bit behind. The current vehicle system is 03/2019.35, so I should see some difference in features - like dangerous curve assistant (!?) among others already discussed (eg. parking assistant upgrades, Spotify in Connected music).

Attached the snapshot from the phone downloading the file - its 1.4Gb so is going to take a while to fully download. Apologies that it's sideways, had to use another phone to take pic then grabbed straight of the phone via cable. Screenshot didn't work, only the front screen (BMW logo) is grabbed that way, not what is actually on screen.

At last, it looks like Remote software is starting to happen - has anybody else been notified?

Lastly, the release notes dictate Bluetooth and Wifi must be connected to perform upgrade from phone - I'll need to watch the vid to make sure I'm fully prepped for doing this later on once back home (since the car is my wife's and she's at work too).
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Xeno315.00
ifr1198.00