View Single Post
      02-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #20
gee-m-w
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbockrd View Post
S4's are AWD family cars that have turbos to support their overweight fat-assed bodies. This comparo is even worse that the guy who put the NSX vs M4 thread.

I agree with Sedan and Chill, the RS5 would be your only reference that you could possibly use in this argument, and if you drove them both in the same day, it wouldn't even be a discussion

The "full throttle at the apex" comment is sad. You have to go full throttle at the apex to get back to the speed limit
If you go full throttle at the apex in an M3 it goes backwards into a wall. You have to wait until track out when your steering wheel is straight.

It's also a supercharger, not a turbo. But I can tell you've done your research. I've driven both my S4 and another RS5 on the same track on the same day. Different sensation going from forced induction to a big V8. Probably not too different from driving an e90 M3 and an F30 M3 on the same day.