Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
After seeing this, I think I may go pick up one of the remaining ATS. The design is too busy and overstated for my taste.

Thanks for Posting.
Are you saying the ATS is on its way out? Was not aware.

edit: assuming the CT5 is taking its place. Got it.
My understanding is the ATS and CTS are discontinued... but they did have V Series versions of both on display at the show today.

My personal experience with seeing this car was that it caught my attention. I gave it a good look and moved on. I was later at an adjacent booth when I saw the CT5 at a bit of a distance when I "got it." The exterior lighting looks well done; delivering both a sophisticated, but also a sinister look.

I will say I'm not a fan of the rear of the car below the bumper... That 'diffuser' would need be toned down; and the damn fake bumper exhaust outlets are just offensive. However, overall it's a sharp looking car to me. I can fix those exterior issues. My real concern is that the overall performance it's going to be too soft for me.

Ya know- if BMW would have had their G20 at the show I would have been able to see their relative sizes by walking a few yards. But I digress... 😒