View Single Post
      01-13-2016, 10:00 AM   #22
SDH
Captain
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by John435D View Post
I too had to evict a tenant for unpaid rent in 2014. Refused to pay the rent they owed and refuse to leave, served them notice and they still wouldn't go.

It took 5 months in total to get them out, which cost approx £400 for legal costs, £1500 in unpaid rent prior to giving notice, then a further £2500 for 5 months unpaid rent while the process was going through, then they wrecked my house before leaving causing £2000 worth of damage to kitchen and decoration of which I only managed to get £600 back from the bond.

I sold the house last year, can't be bothered to go through that again, some people are just scum who think they have a right to exist at other peoples expense, my expense which cost me over £6000.
maybe try the technique my father in-law used to evict a scum bag from his place...

1 Wait until tenant leaves the house
2 Enter said house, throw all tenants belongings on the street
3 Change locks and wait for return of tenant
4 When threatened by tenant on his arrival back, puff chest out look tough and threaten to kill him if he doesn't f off.
5 After bluff is not called (hopefully as no plan b was thought out) go into your recovered house shaking with adrenalin and be sick in toilet

I'm sure this was highly illegal and some may see it as immoral but from what he told us about the tenant I feel no sorrow for him at all.

My uncle took the same legal way to evict someone from his house as you did costing him many ££££'s.

To rub the salt in the wound those very scummy tenants are now renting a house right across the road from us every day we look across at them with utter disgust. They clearly have plenty of money judging by their cars on the drive they just choose not to pay people

Last edited by SDH; 01-13-2016 at 11:41 AM..
Appreciate 0