General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delrazdan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch57 View Post
I really like the "Climate Control Rules" option that this vehicle has. However, why don't they have the same options for the passenger?

I can set my seat heating/ventilation and heated steering wheel rules based on the outside temperature. It's odd that it shows "Driver" when you select the rules but not "Passenger".

This really sucks because my wife is always freaking cold and she has to activate the seat heaters every time she gets in the car. This is ridiculous considering that the vehicle knows when someone is sitting in the front passenger seat since the car tells me to get in the carpool lane when I'm using the NAV if there is someone in the passenger seat.

Perhaps this doesn't work for me because of the software version that I'm on. I'm currently running version 07/2019.59. Does anyone else have the option to set the "Climate Control Rules" for the front passenger on your vehicle?

The android app and the web based owners manual don't have any reference regarding "Climate Control Rules". I haven't checked the onboard digital owner's manual but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not listed there either.

Get your shit together BMW!
Why don't x5 and x7 have it when my 21 x3 did. Bs indeed.
Coding needed.
All iDrive7 have it disabled.
I have been coding it to many forum members even my own 2021 G05 X5.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0