08-16-2007, 07:15 AM   #8
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrimsonrede93 View Post
2. The second thing i want to know is, what is the confidential price for the e93? there are pricing sheets for the e92, but not for the e93 (euro delivery) Also, after reading though many forums and posts about euro delivery, it seems that irv robinson is the man i need to talk to get a great price and also hassle free euro delivery. Although you can find bits and peices of information all around, can someone explain the process from starting to end.

I'm located in dallas tx, so if anyone knows of any good BMW dealers that know the ins and out of euro delevery like irv, then i would love to try them, otherwise i have no problem dealing with irv over the phone and fax. he seems to be a great guy even though i havent even spoken to him yet.
Just call Irv. He won't do you wrong and will answer any and all questions you might have regarding ED. If you want a hassle free ED experience, he's the guy to go to. My local dealer really wasn't that up on PCD, so I can just imagine what the dealers in Dallas know about ED!
Appreciate 0