InHousePerformance
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535i

Garage List
2018 Ford F150  [0.00]
2015 535i  [0.00]
Ive turned in my PS2 about 4 weeks ago as I had maxed out the turbo and setup in my F10. Had FBO with Dorch Stage 2 hpfp, running on E50 and E85 with dp meth injection. Car did 520 whp with that setup without over working the turbo. Ive since pulled the motor and put in manley forged connecting rods and forged manley pistons. Im excited to see what the 750 can really do. According to Jimmy at Pure they did 610whp on E30 with a very mild tune. In talking to my tuner we decided it was best to do the rods and pistons now as the N55 starts to become susceptible to bending rods/spinning rod bearings once you start to get north or 620ft lbs of torque. Im working with Jimmy to provide him as much data as possible to see the full potential of the new 750 with my current setup and some small changes down the road as well. I still have not received the turbo yet as Im waiting for the billet inlet they offer for max flow.

Another weak link in my car was the transmission which in my car is the 8hp45. Its probably the weaker of options that ZF provides BMW. Ive since removed that and sent it to Jacks Transmissions in CO to have it built with an upgraded E hub and full performance build capable of handling north of 700whp. With the E hub upgrade the transmission comes with a 14 month unlimited mile warranty which I thought was pretty badass. They are known for building a lot of GTR transmission as well as Supra and BMW ZF transmission and much more.

With all that being said I have not seen any flow data on the turbo so Im very interested to see what its really capable of. We feel it should be easily capable of 650+ whp but how much more I hope to find out lol. Wish me luck. You can. Follow my previous build and my current one on my youtube @inhouseperformance
Appreciate 1
Mr_M//123.50