View Single Post
      12-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #15
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I see that you have conceded the M6 to the "Chief of Staff". There are so many desirable automobiles in the market that it always boils down to personal preference what your chosen carriage is. Left to me, I would join a car club and be able to experience different cars every week while having an M5 as a daily driver. That is classic "having your cake and eating it"!!!!!
Haha! I conceded that LONG ago.

They key element to "her" car is that she got it like this "Hey Kim, come pick up your new M6." She says "huh?". I said "just come get it. I drove it and love it."-lol! Incidentally, this was while returning a 997.1 Turbo cab with that miserable tiptronic to the BMW dealer. Jumped in the M6 and it was all she wrote. Now Kim did see the car in the showroom a month earlier and loved it so it's not like I forced a car she didn't wan ton her-lol. Trust me, she would have said "nope". She wouldn't trade the M6 for my 991 or the Cali. Likes to brag about having the fastest car in the garage. That's about to change....stay tuned.

Big Daddy rides again!-hahahahahahahaha!

2016 McLaren 675LT - Chicane Grey
2016 Corvette Z07 - Artic White
2016 BMW F86 X6M - Black Sapphire Metallic

Last edited by ColdList; 12-29-2013 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 0