jokinawa
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueju1121 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinawa View Post
You don't send to his PayPal. You have to follow the directions in his automated email response.

You make a donation to one of the charities and copy him on the receipt. You will have to follow the directions explicitly or you most likely not get a response.
I did follow his direction.

"If you think it's an inconvenience, then you can also PayPal (discrete, absolutely NO notes or comments or donation/payment indicator, US$ currency if possible) it to me at est4bmw@gmail.com and I will add it to my donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital and Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 100% of the proceeds goes to these two foundations on 60/40 split.

If you choose to use PayPal, select "Payment for service" and do not add any notes or comments other than your email address, if different from your PayPal ID. Never add the words "Donation" or "Payment". PayPal will block the transaction if there is a note and you will have to deal with them yourself. "

So, do you think I need to redo the process?
Ahh forgot about that. Only remembered the donation part. My mistake.