09-28-2019, 11:14 PM   #57
apexit4
Major
Poland
Rep
Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
wow Leclerc is on fire still.. his lap was in another dimension.. well done to him and i hope this time Ferrari wont steal his victory and give it to Vettel..

Ham was pretty happy to snap 2nd place.. its amazing for such a driver has achieved a lot already can be determined in whatever condition requires.. feeling like the race ll be pretty close tomorrow..

and sorry about Albon.. made such a mistake that happened to Max on FP3 but his was costly.. he ll be fighting tomorrow and if he wont be knocked out on start he ll make a lot of overtakes..
Ferrari didn't steal Leclerc's SIngapore victory. They wanted to pit him first (reacting to Verstappen pitting). They didn't have enough to call him in as he was already passing the pit entry, so they did the next best thing and called in Vettel. That was Binottos official explanation.

I also heard that Leclerc supposedly tailored his car set up more for qualifying than the race. Vettel supposedly did the opposite. That might explain Vettels superb out-lap that helped him seal the deal.

Either way, I hope Leclerc wins this one!
Appreciate 2