View Single Post
      09-23-2022, 10:25 AM   #83
Waise
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddno1 View Post
Good to know. One of our friends said their driver seat power controls died on them and it costed them 1500 to repair. These things are not typical engine or mechanical components, but expensive to repair. Infact, I am more concerned about electrical components in my X7 than mechanical components.

Did you buy the extended warranty directly from the website or through some agent ?

Please share any details you can. Thanks in advance
Yes.every part and service for this is very expensive. That is why I always have the extended warranty and I get them directly from BMW and not 3rd party. For my 2022 M50i, I got it when I bought the car so there was some negotiation to get better price. For my wife's X7 40i I got it after we bought it but before car warranty was expiring. I always shop to other BMW dealership to get the best price. They do go lower than the websites price. There is a name Email here in this thread you may use (see below) I just contacted her she beat the others quote for BMW maintenance plans. They all also do extended warranty as well.

cnewman@stevethomasbmw.com
Appreciate 0