dubber1
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 430i Cabrio

Garage List
2007 335xi  [0.00]
Part 3 – Remove the bumper and install the hose and nozzles

Remove the bumper. There are a bunch of screws on the bottom of the bumper. Remove these, they are easy to find. Next remove the two screws on each side that are hidden in the wheel arch. The drivers side of the car will have to have the wheel arch pulled back to access these. Unclip the foglight wires from the foglights. Next remove the 4 screws on the top of the grill where the hood meets the body. The bumper can now be pulled away.
Install the nozzles in the slots behind the bumper. They should just click into place. Next install the hose. There are clips provided that clip onto the bumper. Connect the hoses to the nozzles and to the tank. Make sure they are on properly. One of mine came loose and most of my washer fluid dumped out onto the garage floor overnight. Connect the hose to the tank. You will now have to cut holes in the bumper for the nozzles to pop through. Fortunately, BMW marked the location and shape of these on the inside of the bumper. Backing plates are provided with the kit that provides support around the holes you cut. These are put on with stickers that are included. Now you can put the bumper back on and snap on the nozzle covers to the tops of the nozzles. Replace the wheel arch and wheel and you are good to go. The dealer will have to program the car and once that is done, it should all work fine. The covers come unpainted so you will need to get them painted somewhere or paint them yourself.

To Disable Headlight Washers
To disable the headlight washer feature, remove the fuse in position 43 on the fuse box. To access the fuse box, open the glove box and then open the cover at the back of the glove box. Twist the two catches 1/4 turn and you will be able to open the panel. Use the fuse puller to pull the fuse. I did this on my car and it did not cause an error code.
Attached Images

2017 430i xDrive Cabriolet
Retired: 2007 335xi Sapphire/Terra Premium
Retired: 2006 325i, Premium

Last edited by dubber1; 05-02-2007 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Added method to disable headlight washers
Appreciate 0