View Single Post
      09-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^I can't say what the pricing will be it will all depend on the allocations and how many each dealer gets and also ED allocation if they come out US allocations.

If dealers have to take ED orders out of their US allocations then its going to be darn near impossible to find one for less then ED MSRP matter of fact most dealers will either not even do ED or they will mark up well over ED MSRP for those who want to do ED. Not all dealers but I would think it would be pretty common especially out here in SoCal

If dealers only get say 1-2 allocations a month then US prices will be minimum MSRP and most dealers will mark them well over MSRP. It will play out like the 1M when it came out. Supply and Demand.

The best advice I can give you which I have stated a few other times in other threads is get on a list, put a deposit down, and get some sort of written confirmation if you want to get one of the first few f8xM when they come out otherwise unless you pay through the roof or you have a really good connection you most likely will struggle to get one that early in the game.

GL

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0