05-17-2019, 01:07 PM   #2401
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMM3Y View Post
My little brother is going under the knife on Monday to have his Gynecomastia removed.. he's only 23 and takes way too much shit.. say a bro' prayer for him and his moobs.

He was stacking epi/tren without the proper support apparently but on top of that, he takes way too many supplements. I think these days with social media and every meat head on the planet having their own supplement line, these youngsters think they need to take stuff to stay up with it all. I've always promoted a healthy diet, a good nights rest and maybe a little protein and an occasion cycle of creatine that's it. But he thinks I don't know anything, kids.. what are you gonna do....
damn man all the best to him.

its sickening all the misinformation and unrealistic goals society sets for us.

nothing can band-aid a bad diet....but genetics do play in factors. I've been ripped AF had abs whatever, but could never really get stronger in certain compound movement. My hips are always stupid tight and honestly could just be the way my femur attaches into my pelvis....can't change that. have to be happy with whatever the fruits of your labor bring I guess. Easy to say. hard to follow.
Appreciate 2
SAMM3Y3085.00
Rmtt8211.00